During the summer swim season club members have the privilege of using the club facilities for private parties after regular hours. Arrangements for a private party are made with the manager and must be made under the following conditions:
- The host must be a member of the club and be present at the party.
- A party reservation must be made with the manager at least one week in advance. A $200.00 deposit is due at the time of reservation and is not refunded if the party is cancelled.
- Check available dates on the Private Parties Calendar, reserved dates appear in red and open dates appear in green.
- The cost of a private party is $200.00 plus $4.00 per person, with a $450.00 maximum for parties fewer than 100 people. Parties may begin no earlier than 7:00 p.m. All parties must end by 11:00 p.m. on weeknights and midnight on weekends.
- Host should supply non-breakable plates & drink containers. GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED.
- Charges for private parties include use of the pool, the pavilion, electrical outlets, fireplace (not for cooking), BBQ grills, necessary lifeguard protection, dressing rooms and other facilities provided by the manager. TENNIS COURTS are not available for private party use.
- Music, public address system, etc. must be maintained at a respectable volume to comply with City Ordinances and our “good neighbor” policy. Live music and DJs must stop by 10:00 p.m. and recorded music must stop by 11:00 p.m. at any private party.
- Should damage occur as a result of the party, the host will be assessed.
- The Board of Directors may adopt additional rules governing private parties.
- The manager has the authority to limit the size of any party and specify other regulations at his discretion.
If you are interested in booking a private party please contact Chris Loftis by email